Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bad picture taker

My folks and sister came for a visit the week of President's day. It was a great week, Jana turned 31, we ate lots of good food, had cocktail hour most of the day -- the usual good time. But, I didn't take any pictures (except the few posted below) and I didn't even remember to download my parents pictures. It's been a rough couple of weeks for me, had to throw the cats outside, Lucas is teething therefore not sleeping, and I'm missing my husband horribly, so I apologize Randy I know you really wanted some pictures.








2 comments:

Mary Kathryn said...

Everyone's falling off the blog bandwagon these days. Things are just way too busy for all, I think.

Jana B said...

That first picture makes me laugh. You hang in there Jen-bop...Randy will be home soon. I love you!