Monday, October 25, 2010

Parties & Pirates & Pyros, oh my!

Saturday we went to a harvest festival at the Port Orchard Nursery. There were carnival type games, pumpkin carving, face painting, the whole nine yards. Lucas cleaned up in the treats and prizes department. He was dressed as a pirate because afterward we headed to Trevor's pirate themed birthday party.

Arrrr...stay outta me way, matey!

Cake walk!
Look what I won!

Lucas wasn't too happy to be near this guy...but anything to get more candy.

Trevor's party ...

The weekend before was Lilly's birthday party...can't believe they're all turning 3!

I found this while Lucas and I were playing outside last week.

When Randy got home, he took care of it.

His way of getting rid of the nest.

Admiring his handy work.

The carnage.
Have a happy Halloween week!

2 comments:

Jana B said...

oh my god that last picture of Randy... i died.

Jenni said...

I know, when I saw it, I laughed out loud. He cracks me up.