Monday, June 3, 2013

Last day as a preschooler

Lucas had his last day of preschool on Friday, so I guess today is the first official day of summer! Thursday was the last day of actual school - It was a great day, but also a sad day. I helped Lucas make these beautiful flower arrangements for his wonderful teachers. They will be very much missed. But, we will see them again :) Friday was the school picnic - out at Long Lake - lots of food and squirt gun fights - so no pictures. I only saw Lucas every so often anyway running by chasing or being chased soaking wet. So, I guess, now, we have a KINDERGARTNER!!

Lucas' teacher gifts
The message he wrote on the back of his picture.

Mrs. Romo

Mrs. Pearson

Ms. B
Have a great summer!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That last pic with Ms B ��. Our boy is growin up. Sweet pics ❤
Jana B

Unknown said...

My emoji didn't show up...it was a face with tears