Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Haunted House

Last night Lucas experienced his first Haunted House (and me too, I think!). We drove by it last week on our way to a birthday party. Lucas saw the sign and asked repeatedly if we could go. Looking at their website, discovered last night was "kids night", not so spooky. Ok, we can go. Man, I'd hate to see it on a "regular" night. A local theatre group puts on the annual show; they did a great job. Lucas loved it! Hopefully, I didn't scar Frances for life!
Lucas wanted to be a ghost.

Outside the doors

Inside waiting for our group to be called.
It was a great evening, the tour took about 30 minutes! I was very impressed - again - don't think I would've been able to do it on a regular night!! Lucas, maybe. (He takes after his Aunt Jana)

No comments: